Monday, November 24, 2008

life-by Justin Willis

Life is like videogames

Life is like videogames you get started excited, new things appear you have to get used to the controls. The fun begins as you set off on your journey, with to many cut scenes and annoying places in which you have no or little control. You eventually get new things to help get further in the game and you get stuck for a long time and then right as you give up, it makes sense and you keep going. Sometimes you forget to get something that you regret later as you make it to the end of the dungeon, and you need the key that is at the entrance, after a few painful moments you get back and finally fix your mistake.
In my life it has been the same way when I was little I found new things in life like videogames and bikes, which I hated then because I kept falling off. As life progressed I got used to the fact that nothing is fair and soon started mastering my current life. I got older and life changed, and made it a lot harder to master the life I had and I started practicing mastering life, if that makes sense. In other words I stated getting used to flowing with change. There were so many things I wanted to give up on but I kept trying to make and I finally did. There were times I made mistakes and I had to look back and fix the problem, fixing the problem, I found out, I much harder than causing the problem. Life is like many things, but mine is like videogames.

No comments: