Bee's Baseball game
By: Marcy Harris

This is a picture of when we went to the Bee’s base on the 4th of July.
This morning we went to the 4th of July parade. We were a little bit late but we made in enough time to see at least twenty-five floats. After being pelted with candy we went and sat in the park. That got board so we went home and took a nap.
When we woke up from our nap we got ready to go to lunch or dinner what ever you want to call it. We went to Famous Dave’s because my mom doesn’t really know how to make BBQ. The drive to Famous Dave’s was boring, but I survived. When we got inside my sister pushed me so I had to sit by my mom’s weird friend, and she got to sit by my mom. Which was so not fair, but I sat there and dealt with it.
My mom and I ordered the same thing. We ordered rib tips and potato salad, my sister ordered hot wings, and my mom’s weird friend ordered baby back ribs. The food took like thirty minutes to get the food. While we were waiting for the food to come we were we were talking about the base ball that we were going to go latter that day.
When the food finally came we ate then. The food was so good. The meat just fell off the bone and I chose to put sweet& sassy BBQ sauce on my meat. It was great. When we had finished eating the waiter brought the bill and my mom’s friend’s bill was $18.00 so she gave the waiter a $20, and guess what she told the waiter. She said that the $2 change was his tip. My sister and I had to leave the table from laughter. We went to the bathroom, and continued to laugh. When we came back my mom told us that we were silly. My mom’s friend didn’t think that it was funny.
We got home and parked the car in the garage and my sister and I decided that we would race to the door. Me always wanting to beat her I pushed her into the wall. She told my mom and my mom said that that wasn’t nice but she didn’t get mad or anything. When we got in the door my sister went in front of me going up the stair and she tried to kick me in the face. For some reason I though that that was funny and I threw up my food all outside and at the same time I was laughing. I got puck all over my mom, her friend, and myself. I had to clean it up, but it was ok.
Thirty minutes after we got home Matt came. He was going to the game with us because my mom had asked him to come to take her friend off her hands for a while. When he came we told him about what had happened at the restaurant and he said “oh yeah I get to eat tonight.” It was funny. Then after that him and I started fight about how was stronger. I knew that he was stronger but I didn’t want to admit it.
When we left the house we went over to the trax’s and rode those down to the base ball field. When we got there, there was this lady and her kids in our seats. The she asked if she could just stay there but we said no because we had five people and she just had had four people, and she was behind us.
I don’t really remember if the Bee’s won but it sure was fun. After the game was over they had about twenty minutes of fireworks. They were really cool, but the music was really loud. It was ok though.
We the fireworks we were over we went and got on the traxs. Right when we walked up the traxs came and we got on right away. When we got back the car we went to Wendy’s and got frosty. I got a strawberry swirl shake. It was so good. It sided down my throat. When we got home my mom and her friends watched a movie, but my sister and I weren’t able to watch it.
At the end of the day a picture says a million words. Mine a, million and one. I had a great 4th of July
2 comments:
Hey, Hey, hey,
Well little miss, your snapshot was good! Well you keep on writing you person!
that was great i liked the picture you put in my mind and how you told the story of the picture.
Victoria
Post a Comment