Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good bye sun-good bye poem-by Jonny Hummer

Good Bye Poem

Good bye my friend
I hate to see you leave
It puts a tear in my eye
Not to see you for many months
Good bye my clear blue skies
Hello to the new gray and cloudy ones

Good bye to lying in cool green grass
Hello to cold stormy days
I will miss you while you hiding in those clouds
It seems like they took you forever
Not to see you again

Good bye golden sunshine
The warmth that warms my heart
Hello cold snow
I am depressed it had to come to this
So good bye till I see you again

It seems like I will never see you again
But I will keep my faith that you will come again
In these cold dark days I never want to go out side
With you I loved the warmth you gave me
Good bye sun

When you comeback you will bring great things back
Makes my eyes wet to see you go
Good bye to see you much later

1 comment:

Writer said...

good job, it really makes you feel it
justin willis