Friday, September 5, 2008

By Jonathan
Family Folklore Story

A great story in my family is when we all went to Disney Land with my cousin that is around his mid-twenties by now. We had fun but it really was freaky when I was the only one who rode all the high scary rides. My cousin is from the Army, I want to go to the Army like him too when I grow up.
A story that is passed on down from my family is a story about god who saved a village under attack by demons. It’s like hell on earth. It’s scary at first but when It’s about to finish it gets really cool and amazing. God can save anyone in any kind of danger. It’s really cool!!
When I first arrived here on Murray I thought “I think I’m going to like this place”, even though it’s a small town, not that big, I went camping in the summer when I got here last year. I had fun but I had more fun when I went to lagoon this past summer, rides are big and scary sometimes, swimming can be fun too but very dangerous also.
I learned how to swim the same summer I got here at first it was hard and when I lost control or freaked out I sinked, that’s why I always stay calm while swimming in the deep water, like always I’m always sinking once or a while. I got pretty good friend last year and they still know me this year.
I hated school when I first got here because I really didn’t know anybody except for a ninth grader who was in the Welcoming Committee but I only saw once every 2 days. I started to get friends by talking to people I thought were cool, then I really worked on it and the next thing I knew I was already with a group of people who were my friends.
Before I got here in Utah I was in California, L.A., I liked it there, I moved there after my mom’s business moved there when I was around 6 years old, I started going to school and I made it to 5th grade when I moved here, I really liked my teacher in 5th grade, his name was Mr. Moreno, he was funny but really serious sometimes.
I want to visit my Aunt who lives in Florida; she is the coolest aunt ever! She always take me to a fancy restaurant when she has time, it’ so fun!! She has a Mustang, those cars are the most awesomest cars that were ever made, they’re fast, and they have a great design too.
I really like cars, fast, great designed cars, when I get my drivers license I’m going to buy myself a mustang like my Aunt, my second favorite car is a Buggati Veyron, they are the fastest cars in the world so far, but pretty expensive, they are really hard to find too.
I love music, if I could I’d listen to it all day and never stop, I mostly listen to hip-hop and techno, they have really sick, and awesome beats. I was thinking about being a songwriter but then it got to difficult because I really had no ideas of what to write about.
I like reading but only when it’s a really good and fun book that I cant keep my eyes off of. I really don’t hate my reading class except for the part when I don’t have a book or anything to read.
I also like animals I mostly like animals that live underwater they have a special ability: to breathe underwater I would really like to breath underwater too, I’d be able to dive and stay in the water forever and never come out, I like swimming too, although I’m not a pretty good swimmer I’m going to learn how to swim fast when next summer comes.
I really like how my life has turned out to be, sure it’s not the best life anyone wants but to me it’s the life I need, my life doesn’t need any money or more of everything I have right now, it can’t get better and now is how I’m going to stay with it with no complains.

No comments: