Life is like a …
BOOK!
Life is like a book in the sense that are lives are chapters
after chapters. Some are long and short are very short. And even
though some moments are better than others life will go on. And
That chapter will soon be over with.
So all I can ever do is make the best of it, by having fun, and
living your life as well as my life page by page. The best way
you can think of. Because life is only as perfect as you think it is.
Books inspire me to live my life to the end. And that’s exactly
what I’m going to do for the rest of my life. I’m going to live my life
to the fullest. At least until the end of the crazy, fun, and very long
book that I like to call “My Life”.
All I have to say to people readying this is turn off your computer
screen and go read a book. Because watching some new
television or playing on the computer is not worth giving up the
chance to completely change there view in life. I know books
inspired me.
The number one thing that “POPPED” into my head when one of my
favorite teachers said we had to write about what life is like. Was a book
life is really like a book in my opinion. There are many books that I like but
there was one that stood out. All though I’m not going to name the book.
Because everyone’s life is different. And the book that I’m talking about
might not relate to you. So find a book that relates to you and eventually
change your life.
BY: Alejandra Sanchez
Date: 9-17-08
Period: 4
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment