Thursday, September 18, 2008

Silly Simile Life is like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time By Canyon Smith

Life is like the Legend of Zelda of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
You start game not knowing what to do. After you know what to do life is much easier until you hit the next problem. With your trusty ocarina you can relive the greatest moments of all. In certain times of your life you will come across a temple and you will have to find the key to overcome the boss thus defeating the temple. And life goes on until you defeat the final temple and your adventure ends. (Till the Sequel)
A time where I had this happen to me was a few months ago when I went to Montana. It started out I did not know what was going to happen. But as we left I got more information on what we were going to do. So this became more enjoyable till we hit Jackson Hole. The next adventure was when we went alpine sliding. The next was when I went with my dad. We went to a little place called Doughnut Falls. Here a at doughnut falls we hiked to the falls and purified some of the water and drank it was good water. After that we hiked to an old mine shaft in search for a geocache. Some of my other moments were like this but they are too small to talk about.

No comments: