
By Kaitie Woodmansee
In the picture me and my friends went to the mall and we took a bucket load of pictures! We went in june after school to say hi to each other and we decided to take random pictures. In this picture I thought that we were going to do crazy faces so they look pretty while I look....LIKE IM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE! Ha ha! The friends with me are Silvana and Natalie and they are awesome! I love them to death!Right before this we were taking a picture of all of us in the same postion excpet all of us are smiling! Including me! Right after this we all about died of laughter at my face! We took this picture to rememeber how much fun we had at the mall together! I like this picture because it shows our real personalities. And trust me im not going to grow up and kill people! But natalie and silvana show that thier happy (im happy too!) and i like to see that! Whenever I see this picture it makes me smile, just knowing that I have friends and they love me for who I am! Im glad I have so many positive influences in my life. Sorry back to the photo! Silvana took the photo and I dont know if you can see it but her arm goes up so thats how you can kind of tell! This photo was taken in the outside doors of maceys, since we were waiting for natalies mom to show up,unfortunatly right after we were done laughing her mom showed up and me and silvana just went to sears to try on dresses and chill out the rest of the time! It was surely a day to rememeber!
No comments:
Post a Comment