Dear Abby,
It was exactly 3 years ago when I graduated from Cambridge University in England. It wasn’t easy but it happened. I was living only a mile away with a family my dad had known. I lived in the basement and paid my share of the rent; I bought my own food and cooked my own dinner. When I Graduated I finally got to go home and start living my life back in Utah which was a great decision to make and I am so happy I did.
I’m now happily married to an amazing guy. My husband is the best to me! He is from Tonga! I met Matt while going to school at Cambridge. His family was living in Tonga and I only met them about 3 times while we were dating. My family was in Utah still and Matt had to fly all the way out there and ask my dad for permission to marry me! (Isn’t he the sweetest?) We dated for about a year and a half and were engaged when I was 20, he was 22. We got married in the Salt Lake temple on January 5th, we were both still in school at the time, It was a perfect day, my family and his family were there, McKaela, Alex, Sarah and Addie were my bridesmaids. We went to Disneyland on our honeymoon and had a blast!
We were married for a year and I became pregnant with twins. I had Seth and Gabe on October 4th and they keep me busy! They are now 2 and a half. They both love sports, I Have a feeling they will be sports stars, but whatever they want to be I will follow them 100 percent!! Seth is more of a “trouble maker” than Gabe is. They always find a way to make me laugh at all the mischievous stuff they get in to. Then I became pregnant again with another boy. I had Maks on March 19th he is now 1 and is just an angel when it comes to eating, sleeping and playing; he always has a smile on his face. I am now pregnant with another boy due sometime in April. We are so excited for the arrival of this sweet little boy! Matt and I both want to have altogether 10 kids. It seems like a lot but we are both determined!
Now I am a stay at home mom and I have no regrets at all. Matt has his masters in medical study and became a doctor about a year ago. It was a stressful process, long years in school, paying off the bills, and not seeing him as much, it was becoming stressful when he hardly had anytime for me and the kids but now he has a flexible job and is a great dad and husband. Every Saturday morning I go in to the dentist office as an assistant, (just for some extra money), while Matt stays home and takes care of the kids. Sure Matt and I have our ups and downs and yes we do fight, but we love each other and that’s all that matters in the end.
As for keeping in touch with my family, we are so close! Matt and I didn't know where we should live, Murray, Sandy, St. George, there were so many doctor offices that wanted to have Matt work there, but we finally made a decision to live in Logan Utah and absolutely love it up here!!! It is hard being such a long ways away from Murray, where Mom and Dad live, but it works out. We come down every Christmas, Thanksgiving, and we might even come down for Halloween! Mom and Dad are adorable with the boys and love being Grandparents! I still keep in touch with my brothers and sisters to and I love being an aunt! Addie and Travis have 5 kids with one on the way, Sarah and Tyler have 4 and Hunter and Brooke have 2. It is so much fun when we get together!
It was great talking to you but I think Seth just broke something... keep in touch!
Sincerely,
Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment