Friday, September 12, 2008

Snapshot Memory Memoir Game Time By Canyon Smith

Game Time



A picture the say a picture is worth a thousand words but much more is worth a picture than that. A Picture taken after a game, this game was a very intense game that has been won by the child in the picture, the child was me at age 11.
The season had just begun and we had our first game on Wednesday a glorious day for baseball. In this game I have never played base ball before so I had just started for the first time. I was up to bat, the Pitcher threw the ball and I hit the ball and got to first base. Next I stole second base. To make things short we won the game we had several more games after that but my two favorites were the games I was and I won M.V.P. The first game was the best game ever.
It was the bottom of the 3rd I was in right field and the ball had been hit to me I got it and I had a choice to pass it to my cut off or to throw it to first base so I decided to do that and I did that and I got the runner out. The next game was almost the same position. I was second base and the batter was up he hit a fast one and it went speeding towards me so I stuck up my glove and caught it and threw it to third to get him out. That picture was taken after the game.
The team pictures were OK but my picture was the best. In the picture was me standing in my baseball uniform with my cap. My uniform consisted of the best materials that were polyester. My cap was normal cap material. My long hair stuck out of the cap and curled around itself. The taste of bubble gum was very strong with a slight taste of blue Gatorade. The sight of the light brown haired goatee camera man with his Nikon 300 camera. The felling of my baseball bat in my hand and my tight baseball pants. The very strong smell of garbage. I believe that the garbage had old food and diapers.
After the game I went to go to the K.F.C for some very delicious chicken. After that we went home to relax. After we got home I played video games. A few weeks later we got the pictures in the mail and we framed the base ball picture for every one to see.

No comments: