
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=flowers&safe=active&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
With so many different flowers it makes the garden beautiful. Just like people, if their were only pansies in the garden, it would be pretty boring. There are gorgeous flowers and bland flowers, some live long some don’t. It makes the garden exciting. But all flowers need love and attention. They all need someone to love and take care of them; some thing to raise them up when they are down, just like the sun does with the flowers. They all need different ways to be taken care of, or they slowly lose their energy, color, and happiness. We all live in the beautiful “garden” and need love and care to make it through life!
I’ve had plenty of moments that have changed my life. But one really sticks out for me. I had always thought that everyone around the world had the lifestyle that I had. Two amazing Parents to love you, a family to watch over you. Friends to be there for you when you need them, a house, food and toys. But I soon realized that’s not what life was like for everyone. I had been In 7th grade for about 6 months now so I had made new friends and gotten closer to old ones. I was learning new things everyday. I had noticed something about one of my new friends and she never talked about home life. I asked her one day and she told me things that had happened to her that I had absolutely no idea it could really happen in real life. When she told me it was like a sudden tornado no body had warning for. I mean, I know it happened all around the world, but I had never met someone who it actually had happened to or at least known about it. But I tried to myself in her shoes and I realized that I would feel like I was glued to the ground with an oncoming semi truck coming towards me and myself having no where to go.
Comparing this to flowers, I had been growing tall and strong because the love I was getting, like a flower growing tall by the sun, and water it was receiving. But my friend was getting droopy because she wasn’t receiving any “water” or “sun.” I am glad I got to have that experience, even though it was so sad to hear, I could still learn from it and help her through it, and become more aware of that problem going on in not only her home, but millions of others home. It just made me SO much more thankful for my family and friends that I have. And to ever lose them I would be the dying flower this time, with no color, life or happiness. But now I know something important, if I was to go through a hard time, then I know that I would have family and friends to bring the life and color back into me.
No comments:
Post a Comment