It’s 2021 and I’m 27. I’ve been out of college for 1 year. I’m living in Kamas, UT. I graduated from BYU and also went to the U of U. I got a major in math. And I own a great business in Heber.
I married a beautiful girl named Madie Bryant. She’s very beautiful and she loves the area we are living on. She works for a bank and loves her job. Or that’s what she tells me. We met at a friend’s barbeque. And I know he set me up. We started to talk and then we decided to meet again at Café Rio. We talked for over an hour before we noticed the time. After that we met every other day for lunch or dinner. Then after about 3 months I pop the question. And she said she was out of breath. Then she said “yes!” We got married on May 23, 2017 in the Jordan River Temple.
We have one boy named Ely and a girl on the way. We have a few names in mind. Like Emily or Kelsie. We had Ely about 2 years ago. He’s the happiest little boy you could ever meet. He loves camping and loves to go and play sports. He thinks he can beat his cousins at anything. He reminds me a little of my brother. I still love him no matter what he does. He’s just too cute.
We always go to visit the family back in the valley as often as we can. They love when we come to visit because they don’t see us much. So it is nice to see people when you don’t see them that often.
We are planning on building a home in Midway this summer and hope to be finished be the end of September. The home is going to be about 3,900 sq. ft. So it’s going to be big enough to have the whole family over. My neighbors all say they are going to miss having my family around. So that made me feel good to know they care for us.
I’m now starting a project on building a new store in the Murray area sometime next year. So our family is doing just fine. I hope you know you will find just the person for you no matter who you are. Just remember that.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment