Ice Cream Mess
By Ron Garden-gnome
On one glorious, sunny day in July I was out mowing my luscious green, grazing grass. It was one of those burning, blazing fell like your baking day. It felt like an eternity before I finished mowing the lawn I was parched my tongue felt swollen and dry. So I slowly inched over to my freezer were we had one biggest boxes with the most humungous ice cream cone in the world in side the cardboard prison. So I fetched one of the many ice cream cones in that cold box called a freezer.
I unwrapped the wrapper and started to munch on this delicious dairy treat just as my sister walked out of our house.
My sister exclaimed: “I want one too!”
“Ok, Kadie!”, I said.
I trotted over to the freezer and reached into it to find the smallest ice cream cone I could find for her. I took it out and handed it to her and
she said “No!, I want a big one too!”
So I reluctantly reached back into the freezer and pulled a gigantic dairy treat for her. As it touched her hand the wrapper flew off and she began to shove the ice cream cone into her mouth. As you can imagine the ice cream cone was too big to fit into her mouth! After she finished the huge cone, melted ice cream fell everywhere. She then went off to play, still dripping ice cream.
I said “Whoa Kadie, you HAVE to clean up before you do anything else!”
As usual, she didn’t listen to me and went about her business.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Great imagery in the beginning paragraph!
Ms. L.
Post a Comment