Dear Myself,
I can’t believe how far I’ve come! I can’t believe I got good grades all through my years of school! I just can’t believe that I am about to graduate college and find my dream job! I got a scholarship in high school that helped me find the best college I have ever seen! High school was so exciting for me, I was ecstatic when I found out I got a scholarship!
After I graduated from college I spent a few months living with my mom. I found my dream job after the first two months. I wanted so badly to study the human mind and I got the job I had been looking for. I’m starting on the lowest “level” but I can make my way to the top.
Now I am looking for either a condo or an apartment to start my life after college. My mom is so proud of me for accomplishing everything I wanted but she said she is going to miss me if I move out. After awhile of looking through the newspaper for an apartment I found one and so I went to look at it. The outside of the building was beautiful, to me anyways; it was made out of uneven dark sandy colored stones with “quakies” surrounding the whole building. “Quakies” are my favorite tree when the wind blows they make the most soothing sound.
I walked up to the top floor of the building to find the apartment of my dreams. I walked slowly and opened the door to find the most beautiful view of the city out one of the many windows in the apartment. Then I saw the beautiful baby blue or a sky blue paint on the walls with the tanish white carpet below my feet. Then I looked up to find the ceiling lights that are kind of like spot lights built into the ceiling. I walked slowly over to the kitchen area to find a gorgeous tan tile that went perfect with the carpet. I then saw the beautiful white cupboards that looked great with the granite counters. I walked quicker this time down the hallway to find a great office size room. I turned my body and walked a few more feet and found the bedroom with the most elegant color of red on the walls and saw the shiny wooden floor. I took a few more steps towards the bathroom and found a greenish tan color on the walls with the most beautiful bathroom of my life. (If that’s possible) Then I found myself telling the person who was selling it that I wanted it. That’s how I got my apartment after college.
After I moved in I got a promotion and now I get to have a better pay check an exciting job and I now also have a German Sheppard named Charlie and a my cats Tiger and Zoey from when I was in Jr. high. They are old but they are still the best pets around Zoey doesn’t sharpen her claws on the wall anymore so no more worries.
Love always,
Veronica
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment