Thursday, September 11, 2008

Snap Shot of My Sister

This blog may sound a little corny, but it's true that my sister is my HERO!! The photo is of her. She's in the navy. I'm proud of that. I never would have know she would join the navy. Would you? HUH!!


Sorry some times I think your laughing at this, so I yell. But it's true. She's in the navy and doing well. First few weeks and she became the captain of her cabin. Wow right? WRONG!! Next week she was asked to be in the Honor Guard!! That was unexpected, right? I thought so. She sent us a picture of her in her uniform and that was amazing. She was not able the team. That was a bummer. She's still in the navy though. I'm happy about that.

So far she is doing pretty good. But she has those hard times as everyone does. I think that she may by lying for the sake of my parents not worrying about her. I worry for her all the time. Though i don't think I need to. I think she's doing fine. I'm sure there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of her. I wish she would come home.

No comments: