Wednesday, September 24, 2008

People are sporks By Ian Richter

People Are Sporks
And
Life is Neapolitan Ice Cream



People are Sporks because people are two parts of one whole and when you are eating the Neapolitan ice cream of life. You start to eat the strawberry and you are saying ummmmm this is pretty good cause this part of your life is ok. Then you hit the vanilla and you are throwing up and gagging because you are allergic to vanilla this maybe the bad part or stressful part of your life. Then you start munching on the chocolate and you are like o this is super delicious o it is so good this would be the great part of your life. Neapolitan stack goes on forever and some time you get full and then your family and friends are there to help you and tell you to keep eating.


I have asthma an they same 75 % of teenagers overestimate their asthma and I did until and had a simple cold and it triggered an asthma attack. And went to the IHC hospital across from McMillan at midnight and stayed there to 5 in the morning then had to get take me in an ambulance to children’s primary cause I still needed to be on oxygen. Once I got there I stayed up all night because of the albuterol sulfate raises up my heart rate so I was up for 38 hours straight and my mom was there with me the whole time. And I never overestimated my asthma again.

No comments: