Life is like Hockey
Life is like a hockey game. You and your strength need to be at their best condition. If they are not you will end up being checked and your body will shake your whole body like jello. But if you are really strong physically and mentally you will blow right threw everything.
I think it would be good to hockey into this school so it could help kids with confident problems. This could help those kind of kids gain a lot of confidents, they could even learn a fun new skill. I also think it is a good idea because it is a really fun sport and it is a very physical mental game. If we did decide to get hockey at this school I thought it would be cool to teach kids.
Hockey is a really fun sport and I would like to make hockey a sport you have to learn hockey to pass Gym. Some people think hockey is a hard sport to learn but it is really not that hard. Once you get you used to you it will just come to you. But if you are one of those kids that is really not in to sports this is one of those sports that will get you off the couch, and out running.
Floor hockey is a lot easier than ice hockey, because in floor hockey all you have to do is run around on the floor. So it a pretty easy sport to learn how to do. It is a fun sport because it does not take much to be successful in this sport. It is also a fun sport because, you really get to now a lot better than you thought.
I hope that a lot of kids in Utah learn to hockey because, I think it should start to get big here because even thought it gets really hot here, we can still play all year round.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment