One day I was rolling a round in my basement and then when I stopped and fellt on my head and I thought I was my moms hair clip and then it would not com off my head soI went to the bath room Mirror but what I sow whas a hook and so I showd my mom and she called my dad who rushed home and then he got his pliers and riped it out of my head I even did not cry and on that day my mom said that I was brave but my brother was mad and that night I was rolling a round .
on my bed and I rolled of and hit the corner of my eye on my dresser and then Ihit the floor and I did not fell a thing but my mom came rushing in and she looked worryed and then she woke up my dad and we went to the Hospital and they put me in a beb and then thy numbed me and started to stich and after that my dad got mad at me for sleeping so I went to bed now I can not sleep with out felling like I was falling.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment