By John Bailey
When I was born we lived in an apartment with my mom’s sister. After a while we moved to an apartment next door and it was even in the same building. We moved because we were getting crowded. When we moved we had three kids me, my big brother, and my little brother. All the
kids shared the same room. When I was a little kid I liked going to field trips in school because of the sake that I didn’t have to be in class doing my work. I never liked school because some teachers assign a lot of homework.
None of our family has any kind of video game we don’t even have an Internet. Most people think you’re weird if you don’t have those kind of things, but I don’t think that’s weird because it makes you smarter because when you have video games that’s what your thinking about all day. I think I have the best parents in the entire universe. The reason I think that is because they love our kids and they don’t have a favorite all of them are their favorites. Most of my family has bad memory, but I don’t.
Right now we are probably going to get a computer, but it is not going to have the internet on it. I don’t really no anything about the Internet because I didn’t grow up with it. My mom has a computer with the Internet in her office at work, but we hardly ever go there because we go to
School. My brothers go to a different school than I do. I went to a school called Ensign learning Center. I really liked it there and my brothers that are going there like it a lot to. I started school when I was 3 and now I’m 11. My little sister loves school. When she wasn’t old enough to go to school she wanted to really bad. When she started school than after school when it was getting dark she would always say it’s almost dark then we can go to sleep and when we wake up we can go to school again. I never liked school except for before I ever went I wanted to go really bad, but when I started I went I wished I never had to go to school. My brothers used to not like school but this year they started liking it because they got nicer teachers.
All the teachers are nice in that school, but some of them are strict. I had a strict teacher last year and I didn’t like it. Parties at school because we don’t have to do work. When I grow up I want to be a cool minor because I think it would be really fun to work in a cool mine. I want to see how their machines work and how long it takes them to mine the cool. If I do work at a cool mine I am going to try to learn how to use the machines that mine cool so I will be able to run them if they ask me to. If I cant be a minor I want to be carpenter.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment