Dear Orenda,
It’s amazing that so much time has passed since high school. We were wild and spirited. No one could tear us down. How has life been recently? It’s strange to think we haven’t seen each other in ten years. All throughout junior high and high school we were inseparable. Where did you end up going to college? Are you married? Do you have any kids? Well since it has been so long since we last spoke ill give you an overview of what life has been like so far.
I am currently enrolled at Willamette University College of Law and have been for almost 3 years, its great, and I also want to take some classes to become a social worker. I met the man of my dreams in March of 2018. His name is Oly Grey, he is from Australia. He is the most kind hearted, sweet, and of course good looking man ever. He attends law school as well at Willamette. His family is great; they are so open and sweet. He proposed in December and we are going to have a nice fall wedding at the Zenith Vineyards in Salem. We haven’t set a date yet but we are thinking sometime around August 27th. I have been thinking of some color schemes and I think teal and red would be great. The contrast is beautiful. We really need to go to dinner or something soon. I would like for you to help me choose my cake, invitations, and dress. Oh and if its not to much of a hassle I would like you to be my maid of honor, Which reminds me I need you to help me choose brides maid’s dresses. I am so excited about the wedding it’s going to be smashing.
I have another really big surprise: I’m pregnant! We found out last week. We are so excited, it was perfect timing. We’ve been thinking of some names; we are thinking Real for a girl or Eli for a boy. What do you think? I’ll be sure to give you a call for my first doctor’s appointment, and of course when we find out the sex of the child. We bought a house last month its gorgeous it’s like my dream house, its perfect four bedrooms three bathrooms, a balcony that overlooks the ocean, and huge stained glass windows. I currently work at the Strange-land Winery but I’ll be graduating from Willamette in about two years, and I already have a job set up with Saalfeld Griggs Gorsuch Alexander & Emerick, P.C. My life is turning out to be great I have the most amazing man in my life, I’m graduating from a respected law school, and I’ll have a child soon. I never thought that my life could be so happy and peaceful, but I never was too good at foretelling the future.
We should really keep in touch I’m going to need a lot of help planning with everything coming up in the near future, and you always have been one of my best friends, which reminds me that I’ve been meaning to ask you if you’ve kept in touch with Andrea and Kelsey because I would like to ask them to be brides maid’s as well. I really miss you, and I hope your life has become the best it could be as well.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment