4 Wheels
It all happened that one Easter. That one trip to St. George was when the funniest and saddest thing that happened to my mom.
It was a Friday afternoon when my family and I were driving to St. George. To visit my grandpa and his new wife. We were getting closer, and closer. I got so excited when we pulled up to my grandpa’s house. Because I hadn’t seen him in such a long time.
It was already late when we arrived to my grandpa’s house so we didn’t do much that day besides going to get a bite to eat. After eating we went back to the house to get some rest. After all we would need our rest for the next fun day.
I woke up bright and early in the morning because I was so excited to go out and do something fun. So I ran up the stairs to go wake up everyone so we could eat breakfast and get on our way. My mom was already up on account she was as excited as I was.
When my grandpa woke up he scratched his big belly. And made me so happy when he said that we were going to go 4-wheeling. So I quickly ate my breakfast and headed on our way to the place we were going to 4-wheeling at.
We had finally gotten there and we all jumped out of the truck. And unloaded the 4-wheelers from the trailer. My mom and I were really excited so she rode her 4-wheeler as I followed her with mine.
I was so excited when we started riding until my mom and I spotted a huge snake right in our path way. We were going to turn around and back up slowly. But then the worst possible thing happened the 4-wheelers ran out of gas and just stopped in there tracks. We were really scared. We backed up slowly until the snake slithered away. Then we pushed the 4-wheelers back to the truck and filled them back up with gas. After we filled up the tank my mom was feeling brave again. So she went racing up the same path we had just seen that huge snake at. My mom looked really brave going up and down the big hills. You could tell she was having fun. Until she was coming up down the last hill on the rout.
And at the bottom of that hill she saw a big brown thing across the path way. It scared her so much that she slammed on head. And went flying over the 4-wheeler and fell on her head. She wasn’t badly hurt. So she could think about was quickly getting off that flour before the snake got her. So she jumped up as quickly as possible.
To realize that the big brown snake she had seen in front of her was really just a big stick. She was so embarrassed and bruised. Luckily all that happened to my mom was a couple of bad bruises for three weeks. With all that done we headed back home to Murray to relax before they had to start work again. My mom wasn’t looking forward to going back to work the next day. But of course she wasn’t going to miss a day of work because of a couple of bruises.
By: Alejandra Sanchez
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Yikes! What a story. Well done.
Post a Comment