My fmaily FolkloreMy family folklore!!!So this one time I was at my dads and I got home the next day to my moms. Neighbor was in our back yard completely naked. The moon light was shining off his head. It was as an ugly as Michal Jackson and some little kid.My next one was my moms best friend meet John Stamos at a bar in California. And he was a jerk probly the meanest man on earth she said.Maybe beaus he was drunk as Gorge W. Bush in a car.
Posted by flyleaf fan at
9:56 AM Tuesday, September 30, 2008
TAG YOUR ITMy Passion is- making people lol like my friends.I know too much about- animals and nature.My parent always told me_ you need 2 have good gradesMy Childhood Ambition- geting money buy doing choresMy fav memory- at camp with my freind and we whent tubing on a lake.Why I write- It gives me somthing to do.What I amd Reading/watching/listening to- TV ads, southpark, and music.
No comments:
Post a Comment