Friday, September 5, 2008

Vacation

By Bailey Shaw

One time me and my family drove to Disney Land. It was about a year ago, my grandparents came with us to. My grandpa got the tickets on a sale, so we were lucky! Otherwise we wouldn’t get to go. So when we were driving there we stopped a few times, because I had to little brothers. Once we stopped at a gestation and we bought some snacks.

When we were going back to the car my mom open the door with her hand (My grandpa doesn’t like it when we open it with our hands, because it is an automatic door.) So then he got mad at my mom. It was a huge fight! My mom started screaming at my grandpa, and my grandpa started yelling at my mom! Finally they settled down, they apologized and got along the rest of the way there! (Thankfully!) When we got there we went to a hotel called the Carmin, we bought our rooms and started to get our swim suits on to go swimming!

When we got down to the pool they closed. My brothers and I were really disappointed. We thought about going to Disney Land, but it would be to late to go there. Instead we went out to eat! We went to the Olive Garden, which is my favorite place to eat! When we were done we went back to the hotel and hung out till it was time to go to bed. In the morning we woke up at 7:30 am, went to breakfast and then went to Disney Land! The first ride I went on was the Matter Horn! That was one of my favorite rides! After a little while we went to California adventures! I liked it better over there because it was more for my age.

So at ten or so we left, because my brothers were getting really tiered and one of them already fell asleep. So after that day we stayed in the hotel about 2 more days and we started to drive home. After a wile I noticed that a sign on the side of the rode said, “San Diego.” Then I asked my dad if we were really going home. And he said, “Well, we have a surprise for you guys!” When he said that I got huge butterflies in my stomach! “We’re going to Lego Land, and Sea World!” He said. My brothers and I got really excited!

When we got to the hotel we got settled in and then we went to Sea World! Sea World I one of my favorite theme parks to go to, because I love how they let you interact with the dolphins! We stayed there till it closed, when we were driving home we saw the beach and decided to go look for seashells. We found the coolest seashell in the world!
It had pink, blue, and orange on it. It looked almost like it was artificially made. We stayed in that hotel for the rest of the time we were there, because it was close to Sea World and Lego Land. We went to Lego Land only once because we had taken in up all our time at Sea World. But we still had a great time! We left in the morning to go back home. It was sad, because the time flew by very fast.

My step dad really wants to live there because he likes the beach, and just likes it more than Utah, so we might move there when my brothers get older! I hope so. Anyways, on our way home my mom and grandpa got in another fight!
I was really mad at them, because they don’t need to fight while we are on our family trip! After a little while they got over it and stopped yelling at each other! I was relived. They dropped us off home because we took there car to drive there. We said thanks and see you soon! That was one of my favorite family vacations I have ever been on!

2 comments:

Writer said...

i hope you dont mkove there bay i would be so sad :'(

Writer said...

i hope you dont mkove there bay i would be so sad :'(