Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Advice 14


My problem is that I have no friends. I keep wanting to talk to this one person but i just can't get the courage to do it. At lunch I sit alone after everybody is done eating. I have been at this school for two months and i still cant find anyone who talks to me. I think it might be because of my various body odors.
I have met one person here but when his other friends come he just abandons me and I feel more lonely than before. Can anyone help me with my problem?



2 comments:

Writer said...

Try to become more involved in extra activities. You'll meet a lot of new people and you just might learn something new about yourself! If you are very shy try talking to new people. Good Luck!
-No. 27

Writer said...

I think that If you have body oders just get perfume!Just try and talk to this guy as much as you can... introduce yourself to his friends! dont show him that when he leaves it makes you sad he might not like that. Juat try and act like it dont bother you!

#6