Wednesday, April 8, 2009

getting to know you by jason a boss

What is my favorite song I have to say it’s five o’clock some where by
Alan Jackson this song is about being very stress then relax and it’s country and
I say it’s by Alan Jackson because he is my favorite artist as well and I like this it just about say ever
thing go throw ever day

My partner is Joren he is and rock man his favorite song is preael and it make him feel good and
happy and listens to it wean he feels like it I can’t see how rock or rap can anyone feel happy or good
then well then good for you

Country music if you like it then well we got some thing in command and if you don’t well then that
your lose I love country because I in joy the theism and the sound of it is just wonderful the song it’s
five o clock some where

3 comments:

Writer said...

Jason,
I love country but I also like other types of music. I guess we have something in common.I always listen to Talyor Swift or other country singers when i am mostly stressed or falling for someone. But mostly stresses. Good Job. Your writing is very good.
~Natalie Sefilian~

Writer said...

I love that song! Your writing is very good!

~Meg D.

Writer said...

Thanks Jason. Keep on writing and working hard! :)

Ms. L