Getting to no you
Well my favorite music is everything but. I really like soft rock and rap
One of my favorite songs is super man it makes me feel like I can do anything.
Some of the words in it are if I go crazy than will you still call me superman.
There no memories of this song just dreams of a super hot guy saving a girl
I listen to this song all times of the day it doesn’t matter all listen to it when ever
My friends favorite kind of music is all kinds as long as it’s not country her favorite song
Is called you and me .it makes her feel really good when she listens to it whenever I see her listen to it I
See her with a big smile on her face. Some of the words are: cuzs it you and me and all of the people
With nothing to say. When she listens to it pictures of her and a guy singing a duet (his idea)
There are memories happy ones. she listens to this song anytime of the day
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment