Family folklore.
On day last summer some time me and my uncle bud, my grandpa, Colten, Ethen and my mom were out on the boat on a lake that is a 1,000 miles long. We were coming back from the pipe line and we were trolling which is were you let the poles stay in the water for a while and you are moving while they are in there. And it was hot like a fire burning on you and my cousin colten decides to lean over the side of the boat and put his vest in the water to cool it of and a fish grabbed it and tries to pull it in the water and then my cousin tries to pull it in with the fish on it and the fish pulls colten in to the water. All of a sudden we all hear a loud splash like thunder striking. And he is screaming out for help and just keeps screaming out like bloody murder. And we are just trying to pull him back in the boat with the fish. And the fish is just like 250 feet long when we pull it in the boat and my cousin is just like ha ha ha I caught the biggest fish so far to all of u people.
And then we just decide to go to a cove to go eat lunch and go bat fishing in on of the coves near by the pipe line the pipe line is all red and white and it is really long and it is really cool to look at from a far distance. The pipe line is the best place to fish in for the good fish but you have to troll there and I don’t like to troll I think that it is just a chance for me to drive the huge boat that is like 100 feet long and it has all the house hold items in it. And it is really hard to get it in the water to drive but it also goes very fast like a street race car would. And the time that my uncle Bud let colten my cousin drive the boat he just about crashed the boat into a wall that is like a 1,000 feet high and then I turned and saw that he was going to do that and that I turned the boat away from the wall and it was very hard to turn the boat away from something like that.
And that he probably wont be able to drive the boat again tell he is older then he was then he was only 10 years old and I was only 13 years old and that I may seem scary to drive a boat but it is actually fun to drive the boat. I get to drive the boat when we are trolling so that they all can fish and you have to keep a different amount of a distance away from the wall and the other boats there and the depth to the distance you have to stay away is at least 100 feet or so I think.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment