
I Chosen this picture because I love to learn about Native American and I have learn more tribes name history and life style then most people will ever know. My grandmother live on a reservation and she is Bannock and so am I. I am not sure what tribe this is but it looks like an Apache. But it’s just a guess and this picture is of a man riding in to battle with his men. This is what I see a man leading his men into battle riding horse running with a dust storm. I hear the thunder as the horse run men with their war cry flying throe the sky’s like an eagle. I taste the desert sand & dirt in the air. I smell the gun
powder going in to the air the horse and men sweating in the desert sun. I feel as the ground move out from under my feet as the roar of free horsemen riding in to battle. the main thing why I chose this because one of my favorite thing to learn about my forefathers and the other tribes forefathers is how they fight, wars, and wean head off in to war they don’t think not I am going to die they have all ways said they will die at my feet, I will cut off their head and this picture is the very same way as they would look. If they fight for freedom, land, or even revenge, it would be a fight to remember. The one thing the Native American were known for is there cyclonical warfare and they still are to day
I know this is not 500 words but I can not think of 500 words for the life of me oh this mite help the picture name challenger
powder going in to the air the horse and men sweating in the desert sun. I feel as the ground move out from under my feet as the roar of free horsemen riding in to battle. the main thing why I chose this because one of my favorite thing to learn about my forefathers and the other tribes forefathers is how they fight, wars, and wean head off in to war they don’t think not I am going to die they have all ways said they will die at my feet, I will cut off their head and this picture is the very same way as they would look. If they fight for freedom, land, or even revenge, it would be a fight to remember. The one thing the Native American were known for is there cyclonical warfare and they still are to day
I know this is not 500 words but I can not think of 500 words for the life of me oh this mite help the picture name challenger
1 comment:
Fascinating! Well done. Keep writing:)
Ms. L
Post a Comment