Friday, April 17, 2009

Snapshot Moment By Chelsee Robertson


The people that are in this picture with me are my 3 cousins and their names are Colten who is the one with the como hat on and the glasses, Ethen is the one with the blue hood on, and then there is Gabe who is the one that has no hood on, and then there is me with the in the back behind my cousin Gabe. The person who toke the picture was my grandpa his name is Harold. This picture was that we were down fishing and we had just got done fishing and we were just hanging on the gate that lead to the place to fish. This picture was taking in February some time and it was really cold and then again it was also hot. The water was like a freezer the was blowing up on your face. And the mountains there were very pretty to look at from where we were down in Vernon Utah. And then after that we went sit seeing to another fishing place that was on the way back home that we went to and that we caught nothing while we were there fishing.
Most people would think that I am crazy for going fishing with my uncle bud, and my grandpa, Colten, Ethen, and last but not least Gabe but it is really fun to do and I think that everyone can fish. But like me I don’t like to touch the fish they are slimy and really gross. And I also can’t eat the fish because I can’t have anything like sea fish. There all kinds of different fishes all over and some of there names are trout, catfish, salmon, rainbow, bass, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, bluegill, brown trout, lake trout, yellow perch, walleye, brook trout, striped bass, cutthroats trout, channel catfish, crappie, black crappie, green sunfish, white crappie, tiger musky ,northern pike, flatheaded catfish, Atlantic salmon, sauger, and a burbot and that is just most of them there are many more and different species to be found still. And I do not like to touch the fish at all or even eat the fish. But I will do anything else besides that.
And that most of the fish are really neat to look at and they are really cool. Like the smallmouth bass there mouths are large. And then the largemouth bass’s mouth is small. And that is just different and it sounds like the smallmouth bass would have a small mouth. And that also that the largemouth bass would have a large mouth. And that the rainbow fish is like a rainbow in the sky it’s like the sky is in the water of the reflection. And we also go fishing in a place called Wyoming manila and the lake there is 91 miles long and it is really big and there are a lot of canyons there to look at and a lot of different kinds of animals like prairie dogs, antelope, deer, muse, coyote, bunnies, and rattle snakes there are scary. And the cliffs there are 1,500 feet high. And I recommend people to go there and check it out it is really pretty there and anyone would like it there are a lot of different things to do while you are there. And that is why I like fishing so much in different places.

No comments: