
Kylee! ME! The song I chose is The saltwater room by Owl city. It is the best song ever. The reason why I chose this song is because it has so memories to it. The memories is my relationship, I am in right now. The song makes me feel like I am in a big house in California and i am looking out the window and I see my self walking down on the bay on the shore singing and you may think I am weird but I'm not, I am just telling you how i feel about this song. The song is very welcoming and very understanding. And makes you feel happy and alone and have your time to your self. It makes me think a lot about what happened in my life. Like my mom in prison what my sisters been through. And what i have been through.
Kylee is the kind girl that likes all kinds of music but just not heavy or metal music. The song she chose is 1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White-T's. The reason why she chose this song because she had memories with her boyfriend, her life, And this song makes her feel like love is a good thing and she wouldn't know what to do with out it. Music is a thing that describes someone that is in love happy or sad.
If someone showed you a song that matches them and there emotions and are the same as the attitude of the song, then that means that it describes them in every single way.
Music is everything. It's life, love, you and everything more i don't know what i would do with out it.
And that's the only way I can describe ♫MUSIC♫ and us with music.
If someone showed you a song that matches them and there emotions and are the same as the attitude of the song, then that means that it describes them in every single way.
Music is everything. It's life, love, you and everything more i don't know what i would do with out it.
And that's the only way I can describe ♫MUSIC♫ and us with music.
1 comment:
Thanks Raven! You're post has your personality all over it. I especially like how descriptive you were in this line: "I am in a big house in California and i am looking out the window and I see my self walking down on the bay on the shore singing "
Ms. L
Post a Comment