Getting To Know you by: Tyler Foss
My song is probably different the most everybody else’s song. It is a very loud song and it means a lot to me. My song is Chelsea Smile by bring me the horizon it means a lot to me because it just pumps me up. It gets me ready to do any thing no matter what it is. Plus the words like “ I got a secret” makes a lot of sense to me because I have had to keep a secret before so it just is a really important song and I will always like it.
My friend Jamal’s favorite song is whisper by Seether it was originally done by George Michael Wham. It makes it feel like he can just express his feelings no matter what. The lyrics remind him of his cousin. He likes to listen to it all of the time no matter what is going on in his life.
Music really means a lot to me it can really change my whole attitude to something. Or it can just make me happy know matter what I am feeling. It can even pump me up when I am scared or not ready to do something. All I know is music is really important to me and I will always listen to it.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment