Family folklore
Well my family folklore is on this one time when me and m older brother were out side at the rec center playing basketball and what happened was suppose to be the rebound and when ever he made a basket I would throw him the ball back and so I wasn’t paying a attention I was texting and all of a sudden the ball hits me right in the face and it hurt so back I was so mad it was like the worst pain I have ever had I was so mad at him for a long time so I thought I would try and get him back.
So about a month later we were in the house and we were playing football and I was acting like I was going to throw it to him but I threw it right at his face as he was walking out of the kitchen I didn’t notice that he spilled a whole glass of fruit punch it spilled all over the Flore not even one drop fell on him but anyway I got in trouble for it because I didn’t notice that my dad seen the whole thing so I ended up having to clean the punch out of the Flore.
My brother just laughed because every time I try to get him back I am the one getting in trouble. But one day I finally got him back for throwing the ball at my face (on accsadent) so we were playing football a week later but this time we were out side and. I wanted to get him back so bad because every time I tried I was the one getting in trouble. so we were playing catch for awhile then I had the ball and he wasn’t paying attention so I thought it was the perfect time to get him back .so I took the football and threw it right in his face it was very very funny because he had no clue that I was going to throw it really hard at his face. He was very mad at me but I didn’t care I was just so happy that I got him back. So now we were equal and that’s what I wanted.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment