Friday, April 10, 2009

getting to know you by:Daniel Reyes

Rock is part of my life now. I used to like rap, until I heard Metalica on the radio. master of puppets then became my favoritie song. One of the many reasons that I like it is because it makes me very relaxed. They also made other songs that I like: Cowboys from hell, Cynide, that was just your life and the day that never comes. Me and my brother like the song and the band.in the chorus it says "The slave becomes the master" it repeats that about five times, then, a great solo comes on.That is why I like the song

My brother,Andres, likes rock as well. He was the first one to tell me about rock, actually. His favorite band, however, is AC/DC and the song A Whole Lot of Rosie. the song and the band fit him perfectly, he's all about fun and so is AC/DC. Also everytime Andres is listening to an AC/DC song, it makes him want to headbang. Everytime Andres gets, he starts singing the song, "Never had a woman, never had a woman like you" is what he sings. Every time he hears the song, he says that he pictures a red head and he thinks of when he bought his first albulm.

Now only Andres's song fits him. he's always being funny when he gets the chance, he can't be serious, and he loves to act like he's spazing out everytime he plays his guitar. I however can keep a serious face, I don't start spazing when I play my base, and I'm rather awkward and silent. The songs I listen to are loud, completely awesome. Some of the songs I like are completely random. like the songs from pyschostick. I'm just not these things. And this is all about me.

No comments: