My entire family went to the homestead on the hottest week that summer. The house we stayed in was as big as the Titanic. first thing we did when we got there was unpack the millions of bags out of the cars. We sat down and were relived the drive was over. Our sitting was short we had no time to spare. Their was so much too do in the week. This week was the shortest week of summer, or so it felt. I was pumped and ready to have fun. the first thing we did was swim! I had so much fun! My baby cousins came with us and we swam for hours. Usually I never swim but this time I1 did, I swam until I looked All pruned and gross. After that we went and got some fudge. This fudge was the yummiest fudge I have ever had! It melted in your mouth. It must have been made with the best chocolate in the world. I almost died because of how yummy it was. My uncle bought us some fudge and we carried on toward the house. When we got to the house every one was just hanging around. My sister screamed " lets get the party started." Every one started laughing. It was so funny. The rest of the day we hung out and had a blast. My uncle made the most delicious steak ever cooked in the world. I ate so much! I was so fat! After that I went to bed, I was tired and full. The Next morning we woke up to go horse back riding. My sister had never gone before so she was scared but I had and I was exited.I love horse back riding it's one of my favorite things to do. The two horses we were going to Ride were completely different in size. I had to ride the big horse because Kelsey was scared. We rode up all through the mountains and down through the fields. When we are almost back Kelsey's horse saw a snake and took off running. Kelsey was as scared as she had ever been in her life. We Finally got kelsey back and went back to the house. It was So fun! But the next day the week was over.! I was so sad! We hadd to go back home. but over all I had a fun family trip and did as much as possible. It was the best thing of my life! The week was over and I had to go home! I was So sad! I had a good time though, It was the best week ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment