

I’m worried about my boyfriend and I breaking up. Sense we got together it seems like he doesn’t want to be with me. Whenever we hang out at his house he acts like he really cares. Giving me the pillow or the good blanket, but when we are at school if we see each other he just miles or winks. We never hug or kiss in public, like he doesn’t want to be seen with me. Just the other day after school I hugged him and he said “you have to go.” I said “not tell you hug me back.” Then he said “okay then I guess your coming home with me.” It’s like he is ashamed of me.
It seems like the only reason we are going out is so he can say he has a girlfriend not because he really wants me to be in his life. When we are talking I will be mid-sentence and he will walk away to his friends like I wasn’t even there. And now he wont even say I love you and if he does it’s a quick love you so no one notices. I just feel so used. But he’s one of those guys that if you look at just once, you can’t forget. I love him so much and I try so hard not to lose him but now I am to the point where I just don’t know what to do to keep his love with me and not someone else. I feel like I need him in my life, more than anything but what am I supposed to do? What do I say? How do I cat? Like myself? Will I get anywhere? I just. I don’t know anymore.
-7
It seems like the only reason we are going out is so he can say he has a girlfriend not because he really wants me to be in his life. When we are talking I will be mid-sentence and he will walk away to his friends like I wasn’t even there. And now he wont even say I love you and if he does it’s a quick love you so no one notices. I just feel so used. But he’s one of those guys that if you look at just once, you can’t forget. I love him so much and I try so hard not to lose him but now I am to the point where I just don’t know what to do to keep his love with me and not someone else. I feel like I need him in my life, more than anything but what am I supposed to do? What do I say? How do I cat? Like myself? Will I get anywhere? I just. I don’t know anymore.
-7
5 comments:
No. 9
My advice would be to break up with him. You sound like the kind of girl that deserves better than what he can give to you. What you need is a guy that will treat you better than you want to be treated. A guy that will love you for you, not what you will do with him. If you want to be happy again you need to break up with him, he will be able to understand that he can't treat girls like that. I hope I helped you
My advice for you is to just talk to him. I know you already have. But i really dont think you should break up with him. I know how he treats you. He is such a sweetheart to you. Just like you opened up to him last night you need to do that again. Remember today, he was talking to you and being better. He really does care about you and i know he does. (polyvore hehe)I know my advice is lame but i just think that you should talk to him. dont break up with him because break ups are hard. One i dont want to see you hurt. Two i dont want to see him hurt. and three you dont need to breka up with someone when you can talk to them. Just like my mom and dad. I just wish they could talk. I wish my dad would actually listen to us when we talk to him. Who knows He can be different. your boyfriend is a sweetheart and you know i love him (as a friend). Your boyfriend may be loud in science haha and be annoying at times like in 7th grade but you still love him. Just like my dad. he might be a jerk and he might leave us but no matter what happens i will ALWAYS love him. Life is hard. Like I wrote in my advice thing. Right now we are in hell not heaven. Life will change it will get better or worse. BUt always know that i will love you..
NUmber 4: Natalie
Alright well No. 7 If I were in your position which i was just a while ago, I would break up with him. But who am I to tell you to break up with someone you love? I had to talk to my now ex boy toy about it like 3 times. And i finally got through to him. But I think that you should talk to him before you take it to far by breaking up with him. Just see what you can do to change it and if you can't, well then go with what you think is best. Hope my advice helped sweetheart:)
<3//No.10.
I Had the same problem. My ex Did the same exact thing. I dont think he is ashamed of you it's just some guys are really weird about public affection. maybe you sshould talk to him in private ant tell him how youu feel. It would be really good. If he is ashamed of you I truly dont think he would be with you. Maybe he is just nervous and needs some time to warm up. Maybe it's just a phase. youu really should just talk too him. Communication is something very important in relationships and maybe you both need too work on that. Hopefully this help.
NO. 18
Ok i have been in a relation ship for a year and 7 months and that is not the way to be treated you i promise. You may regret it and go on with life loving him still try your best to not think about him. I know sometimes it may not seem that he doesnt care when walks off he does he just trys to act all cool. If i were you i would talk to him and tell how YOU! feel and make sure he is listening. Make sure he understands and he if he doesnt then tell him that t his is not going to work i have been in a relatoinship for year and 7 months i would know whAT TO do and if i were yu I would tell him this is not going to work out if your going to treat me this way.
I promise you if you brake up with and have a little brake he will realize and try not to tlak to him very often. Like today if her he talks to you and hes being rude just walk away promise it will work Hun!;)
No. 20
- raven r
Post a Comment