Q: I love my friends, but lately they have been telling racist jokes and resenting people who are different then them. Not all of them do it, but a few of them do. They used to rarely do it but now they do it all the time.
It makes me feel uncomfortable and mad when they do these things, because it is disrespectful and mean. Plus I know that they are better than this. When they do this I tell them to stop it or try to change the subject, but they still do it. How do I make them stop?
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
6 comments:
Just tell them that it is a subject that you are botherd with, and that everone is the same and they should not be judged on race, or anything of that sourt.
No.11
Dear, #27
One great line I use to change the subject is (My grandmother has a dish washer with tumble dry) and I works just about every time other than that. Here are some suggestions. Ask them to stop and tell them why. Or this is one I might do I would make friends with the kind of people they are making fun of and inviting them to hang out with you. They may resent you at first but after a while they may get that every one is the same and everyone has feelings. And everyone is equal.
Sincerely, No 21
Ok first of all tell them how you feel and tell them that makes you feel umcomfortable. Be a bigger person and tell them that you dont want to be around this, even if there jokes or not. Have courage. Even if there your best friend. Have hope in that they will stop tellung jokes like that.
- No.20
If i were you i would just tell them how you feel and tell them that it is really mean and makes you feel uncomfortable with what they are saying and if they dont stop then just like not hang around them for a while and they will miss you and get tired of it and soon you guys will be best friends Again (: GOOD LUCK!!!!!
~~~~19
I am so sorry that yours friends are telling racist jokes. You can talk to them and tell them. I know that they will know that it is bugging you and making you uncomfortable. Becuase i know your friends and they are amazing.
Number 4: Natalie
Post a Comment