
This story starts out with me, my sister, my mom and her stupid stupid husband! It all happened one day on a camping trip! A horrifying story! Here's how the story goes...
One day we went fishing, which was the happiest day of my life! We were having so much fun! My mom and sister were out shopping and i was with my step-father. We were camping out in the Uinta Mountains, and we were going to our boat to go fishing when all of us met up together. There was this creepy man following us. He looked like my real father... And we just thought oh it's no big deal, that's not Aubrie's dad. That's just a man. We all thought that he was still in prison, and as far as we were concerned we could careless! As we were walking to the boat my step-dad left his sandals on the dock where our boat was, and we went over their they were gone! It seems like they just got up and walked away! We asked people if they saw anyone by our boat and they said they didn't see anyone at all! This scared the holy crap out of me! Like i was so scared and shocked i couldn't talk or anything! But then we just ignored it, and went and got him new sandals. After that we went fishing and there again was that man! He was on this old boat that looked like it has been around since cavemen times! As i was casting out my line i saw a piece of paper floating in the ocean, and i picked it up out of their. It was a picture of me and my dad! Its like it fell from the sky! We looked over at that man again, but he just disappeared like mist. We were scared out of our minds!
After that scare we went back to our campsite, we acted like nothing happened (which was not a good idea!) When we ended up there i was in my tent changing it to some pj's. All my clothes were gone... They disappeared like that man did! Like they evaporated or something! I told my mom and step-dad and they were really mad! Like i could see steam coming from their ears! Craziest thing i have ever seen! So we moved campsites and everything was good... For a short period of time! I heard someone outside of my tent calling my name, telling me to go to him. I did not know what to do! I was confused and scared! That's the scaredest i have ever been in my life! Nothing has ever scared me more then that experience! I started to breathe really hard and crying. He told me everything was okay and that he wasn't going to hurt me. I asked who he was, and can you guess what he said? Well his words were "I'm your dad, and i want to take you home were you belong!" I started screaming at the top of my lungs! I made every one's ears ring like a million huge bells! My step-dad got up and started swinging at him with his fists like there was no tomorrow! My mom got in the car and took me and my sister and drove to get the police. I could not breathe, sleep, eat or anything at all! I was crying like my life was over.
That night/morning (2:00a.m.) he got taken off to jail, and turns out he was still on probation. He got arrested and he is in prison until I'm seventeen! Woot Woot! Hurray!
No comments:
Post a Comment