When I hear the word music I think of true art, And the first song that comes to mind is Careless whisper by Seether it is originally made by George Michael. This song is originally like a jazz song but the band Seether made it into a rock song when I listen to it I feel open so I decide to express my feelings, but yet I feel guilty. My favorite part is when the singer quotes “Guilty feet have got no rhythm” When I hear this song it brings back the memory of when I was sitting in the passenger seat in my cousin’s truck just rocking out to the new song we heard on the radio. This song is a great song and I would just enjoy to hear it every chance I get. This is a good song for me.
My partner’s song he chose was No you girls by Franz Ferdinand His style of music is rock, alternative, Pop, and Indie When Cooper hears this song it brings back the memory of him seeing that song featured on an I pod commercial. This song helps cooper feel good. This song makes cooper feel good because it has an upbeat rhythm. Cooper likes to hear this song when He is in a good mood.
I think the true reason why I like this song is because the guitar the way it is played just speaks to me in many ways that I am attracted to. I think this song picked me than I picked it. I am truly in love with this song.
1 comment:
Your first paragraph is my favorite. Your opening line, "When I hear the word music I think of true art" is perfect. I am curious about the song now.
Ms. L
Post a Comment