Hey, I need help with something. There is this boy. I love him. I really do! I have been with him on and off for ten months now and we are broken up again. I am so confused. He says he loves me and likes me and stuff, he just doesnt want a relationship. What is that supposed to mean? some one should really tell me because i am so lost it isnt funny. I am confused, lost and everything else related. I want to stay but i dont want to just keep coming back. This kid means so much to me and I always want him to be a part of my life. I am just afraid he wont stay there. I love him I really do someone please tell me what to do!
Stagefright: My BIGGEST fear. I will fail classes, not turn projects in and even not participate just so I dont have to be in front of people. Just so I Dont have to stand up and say a few things. This is ridiculous! I am Failing classes just for this. What am I supposed to do? I feel Like I am Going to throw up every time I get up there. It is just so scary! I dont get how people can do it! but high fives for you. If yopu are one of those people you should give some advice on how to calm doen. It would really help. It would help allot actually. I want to be able to stand up and do it. I just cant. . .
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
4 comments:
You should pratice getting in frount of people so you wount fail classes any more. That will help you will a lot of things. You can start by getting ten people and do a show or something. Then when you get good at that then do a show in front of 20 people.Then you can get in front of the whole school in the talent show. by number 13
With the boy I would just keep him as a friend. It sounds like he is kinda using you. He just wants you when he needs some love and then he dumps you. Enjoy being a young girl. You have the rest of your life to think of boys. Just have a lot of friends and have some fun being yourself and not have the feeling like you have to please someone. I'm sure your an amazing girl that just needs to have some fun being yourself!! HAVE FUN:)
~#24
just move on it is not worth it to just wait for someone to grow up
tyler foss
About love: It can be hard and very confusing. I'm sorry it is hurting you. Relationships can be tricky. You are both very young. Perhaps he truly means what he says. He cares about you, but doesn't want a relationship. Go on and find things that make you happy, but don't think he doesn't care.
About stage fright: It is a very common fear! You are not alone. It gets better every year you are in school. Just remember, no one is thinking ill thoughts of you when you are up there. Act like you have confidence even if you don't, and people will never know the difference:)
no. 29
Post a Comment