
The day I took this photograph was the day of my boyfriends birthday, the forth of July. We were getting ready to go to the parade, and we usually never take pictures together and she wanted to do my make up so she did. We went in out backyard so she could smoke... I don't really like that, but its her choice. Anyways, she was like "Baby Noodle we never take pictures together, and I want to take one with you." We ended up take a ton with each other. I loved it so much I got to spend the whole day with her. This picture just happened to be my favorite that we took. Its fun, and just out there. I love her and miss her a lot! I wish she never moved out, because now I get to spend no time with her at all! But hey life goes on. I look up to her, she is my inspiration when it comes to succeeding in what i want.
When I was with her that day I saw my sisters beautiful face, and the bright blue sky. It was one of the prettiest days I have ever seen. I also saw my red camera in front of the sky when we were taking the pictures. I tasted waffles and eggs from our breakfast. It was delicious! my grandpa loves to cook so he makes us all sorts of food for breakfast. Its great, I love it! I heard the birds, and our laughter. I heard the sound of my dogs barking, wanting to play and go to the park. I knew that was going to be a good day for me. I got to spend it with the people I love most in my life, and I'm not going to lie i do love my sister more then i love anyone in my family... But we will keep that to ourselves okay? Ha ha. On that day i smelled my sisters lucky bear perfume, and the nice warm hair blowing, and my strawberry shampoo blowing in the wind! All those smells are incredible! Ha ha ha. When we were taking the pictures i felt her arm up against my body. Ha ha and then after the picture she gave me a hug. That was the first time I didn't have to ask for a hug from her, she just hugged me. She told me she loved spending the time she did with me, and i told her that it needs to happen more often! She agreed and after that we were so close. We did mostly everything together. The only thing we didn't do together is hang out with friends, because we have different friends ha ha ha. But now that she moved out we aren't really close anymore. I don't like it but she is loving living on her own, so i don't want to make her feel bad. So I just don't say anything...
That same day i got to go to fireworks with all my friends at Murray park. I didn't get to go with my boyfriend though! I really wanted to take him but i couldn'tI a, because it was his birthday and he had to spend that with his family. but hopefully i can take him this year. If its okay with his dad. It probably will be okay with him. m extremly excited for this summer! I get to spend time with my sister Brandi, and my boyfriend Keigan. Ms. Lafortune mostly likely knows Keigan. Ha ha ha ha. Anyways, i just love spending time with my Brandi. She is just so much fun to be with, and we always know what to do. We never get bored, because we always have something planned. My sister is THE best sister anyone could ever want. The coolest part is she is a sister that actually wants to hang out with her younger sister! Not a lot of sisters are like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment