When I was going to Las Vegas last summer with my family we woke up so early in the morning that we couldn’t even see. Since my dad is always saying that we should wake up early we did, and since I take a million years to pack I did not have time to eat breakfast. Because I didn’t eat breakfast by the time we were in Cedar City I was so hungry that I wanted to eat everything that was on the menu at Denny’s. After about two years of waiting, our food finally came! The food so looked delicious and since I was hungry I finished my food like one minute after it got to the table.
It took us about an hour to finish eating and ten minutes to go get gas at a gas station because there were hundreds of cars in long lines. It was like noon when we were at the gas station so it was really hot! I felt like I was baking in an oven alive. We finally got back on the road and my sister and I were so bored out of our minds we felt like old people who just sit there and do nothing. My sister brought her iPod along but both of us wanted to listen to it without sharing, which would leave one of us really bored because without music life is so boring and dull. So my sister decided to have a staring contest and whoever won would get to listen to the iPod until we got to Las Vegas! So I agreed to play even though the chance of me winning was one in a million but I still didn’t care. I was so happy that I did play though because I won! But at the same time I regretted it because after we played my eyes were stinging so bad it felt like I had just stared at the sun for two hours.
Since I was listening to my iPod, time went by so fast it felt like we got to Las Vegas in ten minutes. It had been like two years since we had last gone to Vegas, but to me it felt like a decade. Everything looked so different and almost all the hotels had been remodeled it felt like it was my first time there. We checked into our hotel which was the Flamingo and it looked way better from when we last went there. I loved the Flamingo because there was a lot of pink stuff in our hotel room of course, and I just love the color pink. Both my sister and I think the best part though is the swimming pools, as soon as we got to the hotel we just wanted to head out the door and go swimming. But of course my mom said no because we had to eat, but as soon as we were done we were done we could go swimming. My sister and I knew we were not going to go swimming after we ate because my dad takes five hours to eat so by the time he was done the pools would be close. As usual we were right, so the next day we finally went swimming!! It was extremely hot in Vegas so we figured the water was going to be very warm. Boy were we wrong, the water was freezing cold we thought we were going to get die of hypothermia. After awhile both of us got used to the water and had so much fun on their waterslides we did not want to go back to the hotel, but we had to. I had so much fun last year in Vegas that I was really sad when we left. I still haven’t forgotten how much fun I had, that every time I talk about the trip it feels as if I was there yesterday.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Jessica! You did a great job! You have really good hyberboles!
Post a Comment