Sunday, April 19, 2009

Snapshot Moment By: Kylee Kieffer



Snap Shot!

Before this photo:

Kylee:" Millie lets go walk around"

Millie: " OK, lets get ready"

Me and my Friend Camille were at home waiting for another friend. We both got ready and did each others hair and make up. We looked fabulous. We started too walk down he windy road and stopped as we started to take pictures. I was very angry with the wind that day because I had like thee straightest hair ever and it looked really cute. The wind of course had messed that up. I had to laugh though because the whole thing was totally hilarious. My head turned toward Camille and I took my phone out and pressed the button. Snap! I took it. The picture was amazing. We looked great and the ruff wind blowing actually made it look better. The other great thing about it, is that we matched. I had a bright white tank on and she had a midnight black one. I had a ruffled black over thing and she had a long white shirt on. The whole time we were walking we talked about how funny it was that we accidentally matched. The other amazing thing was is my Hair's brilliant blonde, hers is like shadow black. We looked like twinners! After this we went to Beans & Brews and got frozen mocha's. This was a GIANT mistake. We went to toys R Us and I ran into a poll and spilt the coffee all
over every where. It was even on me! I booked it out of the store as fast as I could run on my short little legs. I ran all the way home. When I got home I was mad. I had coffee all down my Shivering body. I changed my clothes and got ready too get picked up in the bright red Camaro too have a extremely fun time at Sassie's that night. We had awesome plans. The Camero got there and picked us up. I sat in the car at waited for the bofing ride to beover. This day was the bomb!!! I could have gone with out the coffee spill, but other than that I really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Writer said...

You’re right that is hilarious well most of it any ways but that may be the best page I have ever read




by Jason A Boss