
My favorite type of music is Chicano Rap. I Like This type of music because I am a Chicano myself. My favorite song is a Chicano song and it is called Neighborhood Music by a Chicano Rapper that goes by the name of Lil Rob. This song makes me feel good and Relaxed, It makes all my troubles go away. My favorite phras in this song is "I’m a good man with good intentions though I leave bad impressions" that is my favorite phrase of this song because people just judge other people because of how they look or how they dress. Like the guy in the picture people would say he is a trouble maker because of how he looks. I like to listen to this song in the morning, This song gets my day started and it puts me in a good mood.
My partner was Gustavo Meza, and his favorite type of music is Rock. His favorite song is called Molinos De Viento. He likes the song because it gets him pumped up and makes him want to jump off something. His favorite part of the song is the chorus "Bebe, canta, sueñaSiente que el vientoHa sido hecho para tiVive, escucha y hablaUsando para elloel corazónSiente que la lluviaBesa tu caraCuando haces el amorGrita con el almaGrita tan altoQue de tu vida, tú seasAmigo el único actor". When my partner listens to this song he pictures the wildernes. My partner likes to listen to this song in the morning because it gets him energized and gets his day startesd
Music means a lot to me. If I am feeling stressed it gets me relaxed. If I'm mad it could calm me down. Music answers all my problems. Music could get me relaxed, calm, energized, and all those other feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment