Monday, April 27, 2009

Familly Folklore by Jamal Al-ani

One day when the sun was glazing on my neck, I felt like I was a pot of boiling water on a stove set on high. I was so thirsty I could drink the Atlantic Ocean. As I was walking down the street my brother and I walked into burger king and we ordered some food. My brother and I were waiting for our food; it felt like we were waiting for our dead grandma to get the food herself. I was so hungry I could have eaten my brother. At last we received our food I was so happy I felt like kissing the waiter. When we got our food I drank ice cold water it was colder Russia. As I swallowed the water down I felt the water go down my throat and end up in my stomach. When I bit into those juicy, tender, and zesty chicken nuggets my eyes lit up with enjoyment. The fries were ridiculously amazing not to salty not to unsalted when I was eating them I was mare happier than James Madison when the constitutional convention finally agreed on something to make for a strong and just government. After that astonishing meal I went to play on the play place I ran faster than a cheetah trying to catch his prey to feed his family of ten. The first thing that caught my eye was a big red pole I was more attracted to that pole than a deer attracted to a huntsman in bright orange. I tried to climb the pole and as soon as I got to the top my brother said we have to go home and he pulled me down. My hands were so sweaty I I could not grip the pole my head speeding down to the ground Then bam! My head was bleeding more than Victoria Falls. I past out all I heard was my brother on the phone talking to my mom and the ambulance coming for me then I hear my mom in the ambulance truck crying so loud that my ears were ringing. Then I remember me in the room and the doctor sewing me up and I was not even in any pain then when I was done my mom ran to me super fast I thought she was going to tackle me but she just gave me the biggest hug I thought she would have broke my back. Then we went to eat ice cream. And I lived happily ever after.

1 comment:

Writer said...

Where's a picture Mister? just kidding ha ha.

I love the last sentence. Instead of we lived happily ever after you said "i lived happily ever after." Ha ha loved it((:

<3//Aubrie P.