Family Folklore
My Family Folklore is going to be about one of my brothers, his name is Jaden and right now he is six, but at the time he was two years old. It is taking place at Jourdenale in Park City.
It was a very hot boiling sunny day we had decided to take a trip to Jourdenale and go jets skiing with all of our family and friends. I’ve been waiting for this trip four a few weeks and it felt more like a year. Well, the day finally came it was July 17, and it was really early in the morning; we got up so early, around five-thirty in the morning. I was so tired I just laid there because I couldn’t get up, It was impossible for how tired I was. After a while I finally got out and up off of my bed. I helped my mom put everything in the van for the day.
We had to bring a lot of stuff because like it was a huge family trip and my cousins were coming, my aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, friends, and some of my family’s friends and just a lot of people. The whole world was going; we got there and unloaded the van; it was a lot warmer in sandy than it was in Park city. Well, it wasn’t that cold it was just a little windy there which made just a little breeze in the air. I and it looked like everyone else their was having the best day of there life, when it suddenly started getting really windy and cold.
It was the hardest wind ever; I was playing in the water when it started getting windier every second. I decided to go in the car where it was warm and so I could change. I was in the car with my friends when I looked down in the water and my brother Jaden was in there in a tube without a life jacket, I was so scared. I saw my cousin Jason (he was 16 at the time) go in the water to get Jaden, but every time he would even get close to grabbing the tube in would blow more into the ocean.
Finally he caught the tube and was trying to pull it back, but the wind was to strong it was pulling him and Jaden in farther. My Uncle Jake and Sister Jill were going to go get Jaden and Jason on a jet ski because they were stuck out there. They finally found them and were trying to grab them, but the wind just knocked the Jet Ski over.
Some people that we didn’t know came and got them on there boat that they were using and were coming to the shore, but it was really hard four the boat to go to shore while that wild wind was going on. They finally got to shore with everyone worrying, my brother looked frozen. I was so scared and I would tell more about the story, but i think i already did enough.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
laura cool wirtting
chelsee r
Post a Comment