
My Snapshot Moment was this picture right up there ha ha we'll anyways. The reason why I chose this picture is because there is so many ways to describe it. The only person that's in the picture is me! :)
I took the picture all by my self!
It was a normal school day. The reason why I wanted to take this picture is because I wanted to take it for my mother, because she needs some pictures from me to see how old I look now. She doesn’t know what I look like so that's why I am sending her this is another reason why I am sending her this picture. She's in prison she wants to see what I look like now :(
What happened before I took this picture? Brooke handed me the camera after I took the Picture. Taken I took so much pictures of me for my mommy. What happened after I took the picture? I looked at the picture and I said it was cute because I look like my beautiful mother. I miss her.
When was the photograph taken? After a boring day of school!
Where was the photograph taken? In my bathroom :D
Why was it taken? It was taken because I wanted to send a nice picture of me to my mother and show her how old I had got and how I look for a 14 year old girl.
What I saw when I immediately took the picture i saw the Black lance of the camera and I saw me looking at the little small lance. All I smelt was burned hair like someone just got done straightening there hair (ME). What I tasted was the dull piece of gum i had sense first period of school, and what i could hear was me talking in my head saying "I miss my mommy I miss her make this the best picture for her". And what I felt was the cold solid wall on my behind and all I feel my legs crawl up with chills from the cold purple wall and holding the cell phone in my hand and me pressing on the camera but as fast as I could so I can get this done with. And what i felt the most was my brown Van's making my feet sweaty because I didn't wear any socks because I was wear short shorts.
This picture reminds me of when I was getting told all day at school how cute I was and how I can pull of shorts, And how everyone said that my taste is cute skater and Girlie.
I may have the style of a skate girl a tom boy but always remember i can hit off the style of a girl a Girlie girl. I love this picture because it was a special because I was all dressed up and I really don’t dress really girly but I was happy how people thought I was pretty without the skater tom boy look. But I love style no matter what :)
1 comment:
Ray Ray(: I love the way you write. ha ha ha well i really like the photograph. you look waayyy cute! Anyways love this<33
<3//aubrie p.
Post a Comment