Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting to Know You By Chelsee Robertson

Getting to know you by Chelsee Robertson
Lips of an Angel by Hinder. I like every kind of music. It makes me feel happy and it makes you feel good. When I listen to it I picture angels and happy memories. The memories that I associate with the song Lips of an Angel are the life time memories that you can remember the best that were fun to you with your friends or the family. And even the sad memories are good to go with the song Lips of and Angel.
My friend Carrie.
She likes every kind of music as long as it’s not country except she likes Rascal Flatts or classical. Her favorite song is You and me by life house. It makes her feel happy and it brings back good memories to her. When she listens to it she pictures her and her crush in her basement singing the duet to the song. The memories that she associated with the song her and her crush (Austin). When she listens to it when she is sad because it brings back good memories.
The song that Carrie and me like are different to the way we listen to it and what we fell when we listen to it. The way I see its to get to now a new person better and about what kind of music that they like to listen to and when they listen to it and how it makes them feel about that song. And that every one likes different kinds of music and that it does not matter what they like to listen to and why they like it.

2 comments:

Writer said...

Lips of an Angel by Hinder that a good song and you like every kind of music well that good so you don't get mad if some one say i like or this suck i have to say that very sweet i wish i can be like and your friend Carrie does not like country oh well great
page hop you do it Agene reel sone

from Jason A Boss

Writer said...

Thanks Chelsea! I want to read more of your writing in the future. Keep it up.

Ms L.