In getting to know me you will get to know what kind of music I like. I like every kind of music as long as it is not country, classical, or jazz I’m ok. One of my many favorite songs is “You and Me” By: Life House. It is one of them because it brings back such good memories. The memory it brings back is me and the guy that I like singing it as a duet over the last summer.(the duet thing was his idea) I listen to it when ever I’m having a bad day. When ever I listen to it I think of I think of something lasting forever. It makes me optimistic when ever I listen to it.
My friend Chelsee Robertson likes every kind of music. One of her favorite songs is “Lips of an Angle” By: Hinder. She likes this song because it brings back memories. When ever she listens to this song she imagines angels. She listens to this song whenever. At any time of the day. It reminds her of her family. This song fits her because she is a vary sweet and considerate person.
My friends and I some times listen to drastically different music. We may be total opposites but we still get along. (Most of the time.) We still like some of the same music. Other friends and I like more of the same types of music. So in getting to know me you will find out so much more than just simply what types of music I like or memories that go with music.
No comments:
Post a Comment