Pop is the only music I listen to. No matter what mood you’re in, it will put you in a good mood. One particular song that will always make someone happy is “Us Against the World by Christina Milian. It will make you think of your best friends and all the good qualities in them. One phrase is, “…if the sun shuts does and decided not to shine no more, I would still have you...” When I listen to it, I picture a picture of my best friends, Alex, Mckaela, Emma, and me sitting together. Every time we listen to it we have smiles on out faces, this song can make any one happy. I listen almost everyday while I am getting ready, riding in the car, or just in the mood to be happy. It is the best song and I don’t know one person that doesn’t love it.
Callie Johnson is one of my really good friends. We have a lot of things in common, but we also have plenty of differences. For example, her favorite music is country, which is where her favorite song comes in. Her favorite song is “Breathe” by Taylor Swift. Whenever she is having a hard day she comes home and listens to this song. She says it calms her down because she can relate to the words. One of the lyrics that she can relate to the most is “… and we know it’s never simple, never easy never a clean break, no one have to save me you’re the only thing I know like the back of my hand…” When I hear these lyrics I picture someone I can depend on. When I asked Callie if she pictured anything she said she doesn’t really picture anything, she just tries to pay attention to the lyrics. I love her music tastes so I bet I would love this song! If I was anything like Callie, which I am, I would listen to it nonstop.
Music means everything to me. From voice lessons to just listening to it on the radio, I am always surrounded by it. Ever since I was little, my parents have made sure that I have grown to love singing and let me tell you, they did their job. Music is a way to tell a story in a fun upbeat way. The lyrics give you an excuse to press the pause button on life and just escape into another story. Sometimes I can’t always trust my friends and family, and in order to let it out I listen to music. I just listen to a couple of my favorite songs and I automatically feel better. I don’t know what I would do without music in my life. It means so much to me and I hope it sticks with me throughout my entire life.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
Wow, you're a really good writer! You have really good word choices too!
~Meg D.
Nice job! I especially liked your last paragraph! You made it clear what you love about music.
Ms L
Madie,
I love how you express your feelings when you write. I love your song. "Us Against the World" is such a good song. It menas so much to me. I love you madie and GREAT job!!
~natalie!~
Post a Comment