Wednesday, April 29, 2009

advice #15

hey what up its 15 i am going Thur a hard time right now i don't know what to don't know what to do any more i cant do this i feel like i just want to ........................die. i hate feeling like this i miss how i used to be not a worry in the world but its like now all i do is worry i don't like it.
so u probably want to k ow what happend huh? well there was this girl and she was my best friend we did every thing to gether every thing abd because of this guy its all messed up we dont talk any more and i hate it i miss her my life is so boring now theres nothing to do any more.

I cant belave this really happen i let a guy split us up and now all there is in my life any more is drama. all her freinds hate me because of this. I just dont want to live any more. But i do at the same time , idont want to leave my daddy i love him so much i f it wasnt for him things would have already been over.
so i dont know what to do any more what would you do?

3 comments:

Writer said...

I feel that same way i have my mom in prison and i have a brother that died i can hardly see my sisters and those are all my family i am in your situiation
No.20
-raven

Writer said...

Let me tell you this I wouldnt threaten to kill yourself, I dont
think you should ever fell down I mean you go them better friends. and its g00d that y0u love her like that but you need to get a move on. You can make and Have better friends Trust me.
Love always
-No. 9

Writer said...

I have let a guy split up one of my friendships and I could have locked myself in my room forever for being so stupid but I told her how I felt and she forgave me and now our friendship is tighter than ever. You should go talk to your friend it could really help. Let her know how you feel, maybe she fill's the same. Hope you get it worked out.
No. 2