Advice #2
The problem I have been having is with this kid who has really been bothering and annoying me lately. He is really annoying to be around and he never stops bugging the hell out of me. I just want to be left alone so I can do my school work in peace without having to hear his annoying voice. All I am asking for is some peace and quiet.
I dont like to start fights or anything because i dont want to get violent. Because i will proably get expelled. I hate switching schools so i cant really hit this person. But it seem's like there is no other option to this problem i have no idea what to do.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
10 comments:
Foss just keep it cool give him hints to shut up
No.1 Jamal
dear 2,i no how annoying people can get. i've had the same problem before what i would do is first ask them niceley to just STOP!but if they dont just tell the teacher i no it may seem like your tataltailing but if he/she dosent stop and its really bugging you just tell the teacher to have him sit someware elts or tell the teacher that there just annoying you.good luck!!sincerly NO.26
Don't punch him!!! Just tell him to leave you alone! We don't want to start violence!!
haha sometimes i feel the same way ju8st tell them that you need to be left alone and need to be focusing on your work that is what school is for. Always pay attetion to school first not your friends first i understand how people bother. Yesterday someone was irratating me adn i said shut up and they didnt. so always say it in a nice way. And always think if you wanted to be treated nicce always treat people the way u wanted to be treat!
No. 20
If you do decide two get in a fight they won't expell you, you will only get suspended for two days. But don't get in a fight because thats usually the way to go. I say go tell Mr. Dunn or some other teacher. if it keeps happening then just go with my first option.
Advice from 14
Dear Advice 2, If you are getting harrased by this kid just move seats, or tell the teacher and if he keeps bugging you then tell the principle to make him stop. if he tries to start a fight walk away but if he tries to hit you defend yourself, you wont get expelled you might get suspended or might not. Advice 22
okay, number one, take a deep breath. Right now. We all have that annoying kid or pet peave in our lives. So all you need to do is tell him (nicely, gently, he may be sensitive) what about him is bothering you. NOT that he is bothering you, what certain element about him is bothering you. I'd also duct tape yourself to your chair, just in case. Good luck. Also, let's keep the language clean here.
I can see why you want to hit him. He probably keeps going on and on and on. Try to take a deep breathe and don't think about him. Move to a different seat.
Advice #23
Wow. Sounds like your having a hard time trying to seal with this. And tring not to hit the kid. Yuo should not hurt the kid well try your hardiest not to. You should take a stand and tell this kid to STOP. Mean it, make it seem like you are sick of it. Cuz I can Tell You are. Hope it helps.
NO.29
Post a Comment